Plan your baby shower
with super powers!

Sign into your account

Watch how it works
themed cards
Design your invitation card with a personal message, background music, and choose between several baby shower themed designs.
themed cards
Directly send out invitations from your account and monitor your guest list.
themed cards
Why choose BabyShowerPower?
  • Affordable($0.65/ea when purchasing 10+ more invites)
  • Time saver
  • 75% of all sales will be going towards a good cause. The remaining 25% helps maintain BabyShowerPower.